BA Course Details
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification Training
What is the course about?
Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) certification is a highly coveted professional certification for individuals with wide business analysis knowledge and experience. SaizenITC’s CBAP® certification course covers the basic skill sets required by Business Analyst (BA) professionals based on the industry recognized standards and benchmarks such as Institute of Business Analysis’ (IIBA), Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), and other industry best practices. The course also provides exposure to BA concepts which help participants apply the knowledge gained during the program
Why is the certification most sought-after?
CBAP® is one of the rapidly growing professional certification with make participants eligible to become part of an exclusive, professional group of Business Analysts. Following are few pointers which highlight specific reasons behind CBAP® becoming one of the most sought after accreditations for business analysts and project managers alike-
- Make participants eligible to participate in a recognized professional group
- Provides recognition of professional competence by professional peers and management
- Business Analysts are in great demand by companies like The Hartford Financial Service Group, SunTrust Banks, Insurity, EDS, The Royal Bank of Canada and others which have added CBAP® certification to their list of professional designations for employees
- The Business Analyst role is gradually becoming one of the most important roles in IT. A survey conducted by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections Program indicates that American employers will need 876,000 business analysis related professionals by 2020. To meet this ever-growing demand, the IT industry needs skilled and trained Business Analysts. This makes CBAP® certification, the most popular certification for Business Analyst.
What learning benefits do you get from SaiZen ITC’s training?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the skills necessary to be an effective Business Analyst
- Understand the role and function of the Business Analyst
- Outline the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, and their relationships
- Work effectively with the key stakeholders involved in each process
- Become better at project management
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
CBAP® certification opens up various career avenues as a certified Business Analyst. Following are some of the career benefits-
- Advance career potential by creating a separate and distinct career path within the information technology industry and business community
- The IIBA has released a survey that shows CBAPs earn 10% higher salaries on average than non-CBAPs
- Indeed.com reveals that a median salary of a CBAP® certified professional is $87,000 while salary of a Business Analyst is $76,000. It proves that average CBAP® salaries are 13% higher than average business analyst salaries. Thus, the demand is high and benefits are worth taking-up BA as a career choice.
- CBAP certified professionals demonstrate commitment to the BA profession which makes a big difference in their careers, whether it’s promotion or new job search
- With the CBAP® designation, participants can gain greater recognition from employers, enhance their income potential, and distinguish themselves as selected members of the BA community
Who should do this course?
The CBAP® certification program is ideal for intermediate and senior business analysts. This certification program is ideal for professionals working in the role of –
- Business analysis
- Systems analysis
- Requirements analysis or management
- Process improvement
Note: Fees Excl. Tax